Can Anyone Explain the last 10 Minutes Tactics?

At one point in the match the commentator said that we had had 100% possession in the last ten minutes. Teams should be deducted points for not trying to play football.
minus one for a spineless loss.

Can Anyone Explain the last 10 Minutes Tactics? Yeah I can... We kept the the ball and they didn't, which meant we won, hope this helps... :/

Look calm the f**k down it was easy Pep knows what he is doing people need to understand we are good confident side. Zicheko did not go past our winger from 75min under pep instructions he knows what he's doing. I've been watching city since 70s and never been so confident

Can Anyone Explain the last 10 Minutes Tactics? Yeah I can... We kept the the ball and they didn't, which meant we won, hope this helps... :/

That’s not true.

If we’d had kept the ball for 10 minutes, Burnley wouldn't have had a free kick chance at the end, and other chances. We won because they were shit, and in truth, in those last 10 minutes we had enough breakaway chances to finish the game, but we decided to play keep ball instead. But we did win, and that is all that matters. :-) Good night fellow blues.

That’s not true.

If we’d had kept the ball for 10 minutes, Burnley wouldn't have had a free kick chance at the end, and other chances. We won because they were shit, and in truth, in those last 10 minutes we had enough breakaway chances to finish the game, but we decided to play keep ball instead. But we did win, and that is all that matters. :-) Good night fellow blues.
Talking bollocks Jrb it was simple you can't go 15 min without giving a foul away

Pep has learned that teams are capable of doing us with a simple ball over the top as we batter forward and loose the ball in midfield, as happened against Leicester, Chelsea and Liverpool in past games.

In Pep we trust.

There’s probably 5% of the forum I’d have at my side at the battle for Winterfell, the rest of you can get sucked off by white walkers...

We controlled every aspect of the game and managed it out perfectly!
There was a moment right at the death; we did something daft, gave the ball away, then gave a free kick away right in an area where they could cross it into a dangerous area.

It was stupid football by us.

That moment could have gone very differently but the delivery by them was shite and we cleared it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.