Burnley (A) Post Match Thread

I think they and their fans will be better. Burnley looked as if they were more concerned with us not winning the league over actually getting a result themselves. Horrible bunch.

4889285.jpg
OMG! That young kid..it's shocking..he's got 6 fingers !

Against Newcastle Tierney booked KDB for taking a quick free kick. Today he booked Gundogan for not being quick enough. I thought he was ok today apart from not giving the penalty.

Which he delayed due to their players not being the right distance away. Very strange decision and he still didn't make them move back.

It was written in the stars I tell you.

I’m not sure whether anyone has mentioned it yet, but Kun’s goal was 2.951 centimetres over the line.

In traditional Chinese measurement, the cun was used as a measure of distance. Before the year 565, the cun measured 2.951 centimetres.

Go figure.

It was written in the stars I tell you.

I’m not sure whether anyone has mentioned it yet, but Kun’s goal was 2.951 centimetres over the line.

In traditional Chinese measurement, the cun was used as a measure of distance. Before the year 565, the cun measured 2.951 centimetres.

Go figure.

Yes, it only went over the line by a "cun" but, if the defender hadn't cleared it too late, it would have continued to hit the back of the net. The impact might have been softish, but, it would have continued it's forward momentum by a couple of hundred "cuns" had the defender not intercepted it's path.
Kun - destroying goal-line interceptions since 2011

At the moment we're like a jab and move boxer - jab, move, jab, jab, jab, footwork. Second half we speed up the jabs and start throwing heavy punches. Leicester will suit us more. Against Arsenal they were throwing four and five players into the box - albeit Arsenal defended like statues.

Another huge result, but didn’t enjoy watching that one bit. This title run-in will be the death of me. Not sure I can face the next two games.

Your a young guy, just imagine how hard it is for us older guys with high blood pressure and heart conditions.
Watching City at the back end of the season should come with a government health warning, like cigs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.