Away tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t blame the Supporters Club but it is a disgrace that City are getting rid of tickets last minute.

Yet another case where one group can return tickets when they please when the rest of us either can’t (SC) or had to do seven days before (the plebs)
They should put them on general sale

Presumably that’s because people just go and stand with their mates, rather than their actual seat.
Not the case rik.....2 rows half empty consecutive seats.No one was ever stood in them.
The late tickets offered to supporters branches were snapped up.
I wonder if it was a H&Safety issue as the concourse is far too small??

I've seen 2 people that I have on Facebook at the game today (a family of 4 and a lad with his mate) in which the lad doesn't even have a season ticket, doesn't go to home games etc. and the family of 4, it was their first away game of the season.

I also know of another lad who went on Wednesday and today because he got a ticket off his mate in the ticket office as well.

I tried all week for a ticket but no joy anywhere, I think only one or two were offered on here. Got to the ground early and walked up and down asking for a spare but no joy. Was loitering near the coaches 20min before kick off about to head round to home areas and try and get one in there when a bloke overheard me chatting to guy next to me about tickets. Comes over and says are you sorted, no mate can’t find one anywhere, here you go pal have one of these, pulls out about 10 tickets, fair play to him only asked face value, could’ve kissed him I was so happy. Looked like the kind of chap who can get you whatever you want. Thankyou mate if you’re reading this.

Obviously I’m happy as fuck I got in but the wider issue is that fans who had an amazing number of loyalty points but narrowly missed out are deprived of going because someone inside the club is taking the piss.

I tried all week for a ticket but no joy anywhere, I think only one or two were offered on here. Got to the ground early and walked up and down asking for a spare but no joy. Was loitering near the coaches 20min before kick off about to head round to home areas and try and get one in there when a bloke overheard me chatting to guy next to me about tickets. Comes over and says are you sorted, no mate can’t find one anywhere, here you go pal have one of these, pulls out about 10 tickets, fair play to him only asked face value, could’ve kissed him I was so happy. Looked like the kind of chap who can get you whatever you want. Thankyou mate if you’re reading this.

Obviously I’m happy as fuck I got in but the wider issue is that fans who had an amazing number of loyalty points but narrowly missed out are deprived of going because someone inside the club is taking the piss.
Said earlier that if the club are turning a blind eye to this, then it's a disgrace. only to be told it's been happening for decades as if that makes it any better. I would've loved to have had an opportunity to buy a ticket for today but the system is a corrupt for decent long standing fans. Whether you get a ticket I'd now decided by who you know. And that's just plain wrong in my book

Wish I’d have done similar now.
Just out of interest you weren’t walking past the away coaches near that wall near the away entrance asking if anyone had any spares were you? Around 12:45?
If so I was literally walking adjacent to you.
I went and ended up getting one for £30 in the home end.

Managed to get tickets for every away this season apart from Wednesday (first derby ive missed in about 20 years) and today.

On the bright side I managed to get into the ground today, albeit in the opposite end but hey ho!
It’s a bit frustrating after putting in the graft for years only for tickets to fall into the hands of people that shouldn’t have them.

Wish I’d have done similar now.
Just out of interest you weren’t walking past the away coaches near that wall near the away entrance asking if anyone had any spares were you? Around 12:45?
If so I was literally walking adjacent to you.
I went and ended up getting one for £30 in the home end.

Managed to get tickets for every away this season apart from Wednesday (first derby ive missed in about 20 years) and today.

On the bright side I managed to get into the ground today, albeit in the opposite end but hey ho!
It’s a bit frustrating after putting in the graft for years only for tickets to fall into the hands of people that shouldn’t have them.
I got there just after 1pm so prob wasn’t me. Bad luck mate sorry you missed the derby. I’m totally opposite to you in that to be honest with youI’ve not been to an away all season but managed to get one off a tout at OT and got lucky today.

It’s always been the same at City, so many tickets slide out the back door. Understandable in the old days but now that everything is computerised it shouldn’t happen and wouldn’t happen without several people in authority in the ticket office turning a blind eye. As for the fuckin corporates, Jesus that’s a whole new thread

Regarding the branches, I think location plays a part, for example, if you are a Midlands based branch, you will more likely get the whole request when City play Wolves compared to playing Chelsea.
Said it on here before but Chelsea give branches nearer an away fixture priority. So for instance when they play us the Manchester branch is more likely to receive tickets than Bristol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.