Burnley (A) Post Match Thread

Yes! Absolutely. You don't think we're good enough to beat the next two opponents? I don't want you next to me in the trenches bud - we've already lost with your mentality. Like I said - grow a pair!
Have a word with yourself. When exactly did I say we weren't good enough?

Yes! Absolutely. You don't think we're good enough to beat the next two opponents? I don't want you next to me in the trenches bud - we've already lost with your mentality. Like I said - grow a pair!

Have a word with yourself. When exactly did I say we weren't good enough?
Don't ask me to have a word with myself. You tell me how you saying 'I don't think we'll win the league' can be construed any other way than saying we're not good enough? Spend some time on your answer - it better be good ;-)

Don't ask me to have a word with myself. You tell me how you saying 'I don't think we'll win the league' can be construed any other way than saying we're not good enough. Schoolkids...ffs!
Schoolkids? What are you talking about? I don't understand why you've taken what I said as if I've said we're shit or something. Im not going to get into an argument with you about it as you're clearly being unreasonable and unnecessarily confrontational

Schoolkids? What are you talking about? I don't understand why you've taken what I said as if I've said we're shit or something. Im not going to get into an argument with you about it as you're clearly being unreasonable and unnecessarily confrontational
No worries - just find a safe space and I'm sure you'll be fine. I imagine your half-time team talk would be wonderful. The game of football is not fecking crochet or knitting - it's always confrontational. This ain't 'Dancing On Ice' ffs!

No worries - just find a safe space and I'm sure you'll be fine. I imagine your half-time team talk would be wonderful. The game of football is not fecking crochet or knitting - it's always confrontational. This ain't 'Dancing On Ice' ffs!
You do realise I'm not the manager right? It doesn't really matter what either of us think we'll have no say in who wins the league. I hope we win it, I've just been watching us long enough to expect the worst. Also Liverpool are getting ridiculous decisions in their favour. It's just paranoia/ typical city syndrome that's all. You carry on acting hard though mate I'm sure that will help, ffs

I was saying that to my mate the other day. I may have exaggerated when I told him "we're fucked when Pep leaves", however there's no way we'll be as good as this. We've been spoiled the last 2 or 3 years, even if we don't win the league, which I don't think we will, the man is a genius and I dread the day he leaves. If for no other reason that I won't be able to stand listening to some of our newer fans say we're shit if we finish 2nd when I had to grow up watching us get relegated all the time
Im flabbergasted any City fan would think from hereon in we wont win the league, have you ever heard of the sporting phrase " in the zone" that's where the team are right now. Cheer up and enjoy our last home game next Monday.

Guardiola has taken my expectations to unreasonable levels. I just need to watch any other premier team for 5 minutes and I’m thinking christ even at our worst we’re 10x better than this and then I chill about how we played. I dread the day he leaves. He is a genius.
I had to sit through Hearts - Hibs yesterday. That really puts things in perspective.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.