2019 Summer Window - Whom do we Need ? - Whom will we Sign?

What we need to replace in next 2-3 transfer windows:
- Kompany's fight and leadership in defense. Stones is a technically capable and will still be a brilliant player I believe, but not showing that mentality after three seasons
- Fernandinho's physicality esp. against certain physical opposition
- Silva's ability to control tempo of a game. His other contributions will be addressed by Kdb, Bernardo, Foden. Gundogan was the one I hoped could take up the control part, not convinced so far in that position. Hes probably gone anyways.

Ederson
NEW BACK-UP GK £20m

Walker
Mendy
Danilo (no better/more versatile player available for a comparable price)
Zinchenko (improving every week)
Kompany (with Otamendi going lets get 1 last year out of him)
Laporte
Stones
DE LIGT £60m

Fernandinho
RABIOT £65m
Gundogan (last season)
De Bruyne
Bernardo
Dave (last season)
Foden

Sterling
Aguero
Jesus
BALE/VARDY £100m

This is the perfect blend of youth, throughout the core, with quality up front to push Gabriel and to offer an alternative to the current options that we have. I don’t know why they don’t just give me the job.
Rabiot will certainly not cost his new club £65m, considering his contract is ending and he will be a free agent...

Vardy? Bale? You can't be serious?

IN
Tielemans 35m
Joao Felix 70m
Rodrigo 60m
Lucas Digne 45m
Kimmich 80m

290m

OUT
Gundogan 40m
Mahrez 45m
Mendy 25m
Danilo 25m
Otamendi 20m
Delph 15m

170m

Rabiot will certainly not cost his new club £65m, considering his contract is ending and he will be a free agent...

Vardy? Bale? You can't be serious?

Deadly serious!
Vardy provides goals, real competition to Jesus in being back up to Aguero and a completely different style to what we have but very suited to the English game and also Pep in that he is very quick.

Bale is top quality, could play on the left or through the centre for us, and has experience.

They’re both no brainers for me.

I doubt you'll see us spend £100m on Bale or Vardy. Still very good players in their own right but not ideally cut out for this team and probably past their peaks. I won't criticise Vardy til after the Leicester game to avoid tempting fate!

De Ligt I can't see it because he'll have his pick and other clubs will probably offer him more money and potential playing time.

Rabiot has said he doesn't want to play DM.
De Ligt seems unlikely but it seems a shame. Is that because Barca or PSG could make him a guaranteed starter but we can’t because of stones??

If RABIOT doesn’t want to play DM then maybe that doesn’t work but Pep should have a word.

Deadly serious!
Vardy provides goals, real competition to Jesus in being back up to Aguero and a completely different style to what we have but very suited to the English game and also Pep in that he is very quick.

Bale is top quality, could play on the left or through the centre for us, and has experience.

They’re both no brainers for me.

Vardy is 32. He's an excellent striker, sure, but it would not make any sense whatsoever to spend £100m on him.

I don't believe you're serious.

De Ligt seems unlikely but it seems a shame. Is that because Barca or PSG could make him a guaranteed starter but we can’t because of stones??

If RABIOT doesn’t want to play DM then maybe that doesn’t work but Pep should have a word.

On De Ligt Barcelona is the barrier for me, yes. I think they're the only club we can't compete with for players who have the right motivation and skills. The city and the chance to play alongside Messi are strong assets.

Ederson
NEW BACK-UP GK £20m

Walker
Mendy
Danilo (no better/more versatile player available for a comparable price)
Zinchenko (improving every week)
Kompany (with Otamendi going lets get 1 last year out of him)
Laporte
Stones
DE LIGT £60m

Fernandinho
RABIOT £65m
Gundogan (last season)
De Bruyne
Bernardo
Dave (last season)
Foden

Sterling
Aguero
Jesus
BALE/VARDY £100m

This is the perfect blend of youth, throughout the core, with quality up front to push Gabriel and to offer an alternative to the current options that we have. I don’t know why they don’t just give me the job.

Ermmmm.....

So u think the most sort after young centre back in the world will cost only 60 million and vardy a 32 year old will cost 100 million???

Out
Delph
Otamendi
Bravo

In
Chilwell
Hernandez
Maybe a back up keeper
Promote from within for defensive cover.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.