Garth Crooks Team of the week.....

Take a bow KentBlue. Nailed it

I wouldn't ever listen to anything said or written by crooks, he's a complete idiot and everything he ever does or says should be ignored. A thick twat who desperately tries to look clever, like eubank and david james

This is the man who....

Thought Brazil were playing 4-2-1-3-1 (which would mean 12 players on the pitch)

Suggested Roy Hodgson should call up James Morrison of West Brom. The James Morrison who plays for SCOTLAND!!

Said.."I don't know what an impact player" and later added.. "However, Edin Dzeko is proving to have an impact on games"

Gray said:
KentBlue said:
The most pretentious man on TV.

He sits there like an overweight toad drenched in Bitumen paint, cradling one of his chins between his thumb and finger, and raises an eyebrow quizzically
like Roger Moore when asked a question. He tries desperately hard to give people the impression he's an intellectual pondering the complexities of the solar system with Stephen Hawkin, then he looks up with his huge doleful eyes, pauses for dramatic effect, and answers the question using about 400 words where 6 would suffice.
And it turns out the question was only did he think the ball had gone out of play for a fucking throw-in.
Wow - I wish I had written that, it sums him up perfectly.

Well done that man!

Was just about to say the same. Spot on Kent Blue.

What an absolute wanker this clown is. Dippers have a 5 goal stroll whilst City keep a clean sheet in a difficult high pressure game against long ball merchants and he sticks THREE Liverpool defenders in his team of the week.

It'd be interesting to see who would be in his team of the year by adding all his nominations together...but I really am not that interested to spend all the time calculating it.

What an absolute wanker this clown is. Dippers have a 5 goal stroll whilst City keep a clean sheet in a difficult high pressure game against long ball merchants and he sticks THREE Liverpool defenders in his team of the week.
NO.

big Dave Watson one of my all time favourite no bullshit transfer forum hero's xxx

That's because he's a clueless muppet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.