FA Cup Final - 18/05 1700hrs

not many left now probably 500-1000.

£115 - 128
£145 - 750
£250 - 479

1357 left. As others have said, seems to have been a few more of the more expensive £145 seats that have appeared. Next criteria is 2000+ points at noon, then any seasoncard holder at 3pm. Might just reach any seasoncard holder but will probably only be £145 & £250 tickets left

I'm guessing there will be some that will stump up the £250 tickets, that's £120k in revenue for the FA, couldn't do that myself but the temptation will be there for some to pay it especially if its the last cup in a domestic treble season.

I'm guessing there will be some that will stump up the £250 tickets, that's £120k in revenue for the FA, couldn't do that myself but the temptation will be there for some to pay it especially if its the last cup in a domestic treble season.

I'll admit to being one of those that did stump up. Seeing as it's 6 years since we were last in the FAC final and I'm in the fortunate position of having a decent job that allows me to treat myself (and Gremlin jr in this instance) from time to time. Also, on some level, given that I could afford it, it would have seemed a bit mean to hoover up a couple of the £115/£145 tickets when they could be sold to someone for whom it is more of a stretch.

That's my justification anyway - hopefully they still allow singing in the posh seats.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.