United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, just googled to see if I could find anything on it and he was only 8 when "released" by Chelsea. Where the hell do these Sky commentators get their (pointless) info from?

My niece went out with him when he was at Southampton. Shit for brains does not cover it.

My favourite exchange

Niece: I am going to Dorset tomorrow

Shaw: What is a Dorset?

Since they flucked that win against PSG they have played 10 matches.

In that time they have won-2, drawn-1 and lost-7 with goals for of 7 and goals against of 19.

Shocking after the initial post Jose surge against cannon fodder.

No wonder we Blues were all delighted when Ole got the job on a permanent basis.

No wonder we Blues were all delighted when Ole got the job on a permanent basis

Our joy might be short lived. The rent boy has made such a complete arse of everything since he signed on permanently they may have to cut their losses and boot him out. I know, I know, everybody's thinking: "But this is the rags we're talking about, they never, ever sack their managers, ever. They stick with them until it all comes good." And they are right. But I think this time they are going have to admit they fucked up big-time with his appointment, and for the very first time in their illustrious history they might have to do the unthinkable and sack their manager!

Yeah, it goes against the rag DNA to take such drastic actions, but sometimes there is no other way.

Since they flucked that win against PSG they have played 10 matches.

In that time they have won-2, drawn-1 and lost-7 with goals for of 7 and goals against of 19.

Shocking after the initial post Jose surge against cannon fodder.

No wonder we Blues were all delighted when Ole got the job on a permanent basis.
Do you mean that 'magical night in paris' as it is now known?
Apparently Tyler gets a bag of sand every time he says 'that magical night in paris '.
It's up there with the United way, the utd DNA and the badge.

It's really strange what's happening with the Alpaca. Ordinarily I would say it's a confidence thing but I wonder if something else is going on. I thought he had his hands in the wrong position to catch it today. Similarly against Leroy he should have gone with hands but seemed indicisive between hands and feet. Some of the recent blunders have almost looked deliberate. Whatever is going on it's fucking hilarious.
He saves nearly everything with his feet, I haven't seen any keeper across Europe try and rely on it as much as him. Hit it anywhere towards him and you have a good chance its going in. He is fairly athletic and has decent reflexes so can get to some shots other keepers wont but if you hit at him then he seemingly can't get behind it.

He must be fuming Courtois beat him to Madrid, PSG is only option now and even they might not bother with the price considering they have Areola.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.