Raheem Sterling - PFA Young Player of the Year and FWA FOTY.

Liverpool fans aren't happy. Funny they seem to think vvd, salah and mane have had better seasons than our best player yet they're second.
Shows the mentality of both clubs that City fans and players are more bothered about the team than individual awards.

What annoys me is that in 2019 we've conceded half as many goals as them, and no one seems to have mentioned that either (a) our defence has been immense or (b) theirs has regressed.

In fact, our 6 goals conceded in 16 games in 2019 is the same rate as 2005 Chelsea were conceding when they set the record of 15.
The narrative was set earlier on in the season. Don't forget they're the high scorers apparently as well, despite being hugely outscored by ourselves last season and this, all because they scored a load against dross in last season's CL group stages.

Liverpool fans aren't happy. Funny they seem to think vvd, salah and mane have had better seasons than our best player yet they're second.
Shows the mentality of both clubs that City fans and players are more bothered about the team than individual awards.

Liverpool think they have the best GK, CB, LB, RB, defensive midfield and front 3 in the league.

I suppose if that's true, Klopp must be a shit coach to have all of that and still be 2nd.

Liverpool think they have the best GK, CB, LB, RB, defensive midfield and front 3 in the league.

I suppose if that's true, Klopp must be a shit coach to have all of that and still be 2nd.
Well done Raheem. If I have a vote I would be torn all over the show: Laporte, Raheem, Bernardo, Aguero, Ederson

Just after seeing the news now on the BBC Sports App. Well deserved. Congrats Raheem xx :)

Well done, Raheem, very much deserved.

Now, let’s focus on the trophies that matter and leave the trinkets to Liverpool. ;-)

A club that demands respect whilst giving none

#cult

Congrats Raheem, personally i would have given FWA FOTY to Bernardo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.