Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had a look one sky's premiere league twitter account ,
Man Utd 25 tweets (gave up counting after that)
City's champions of England 5 tweets , says it all really any way fuck em !

Is it my imagination or has the rhetoric changed within the broadcasting media?

There seems to be a very obvious change of pace regarding the tile run-in. Most of the narrative this morning has been about how well Liverpool have done and that they should be very proud of themselves.
The noises coming out of Sly Sports this morning is along the lines of have Liverpool lost too much ground?
It would be more favourable for Liverpool if City were playing Leicester away, is there any chance of a final twist? The Goat was on Sly early and actually said Liverpool have got the more difficult remaining fixtures. He knows it, we know it and the broadcasting media know it they've just been reluctant to admit it. It's like if we don't mention it Liverpool might not notice.

Couple of outlets even trying to put a positive spin on Liverpool by claiming it's not about trophies for Liverpool it's about building a solid foundation for the next few seasons.

Which is odd if you ask me because they've been part of the historical top four for 25 years so is it not too late to be thinking of building foundations?

Looks like they're trying to soften the blow if you ask me.

It's dawned on them that Liverpool, yet again, are in danger of winning the square root of fuck all.

Point me in the direction of his angst over munching a banana, that found its way to his mouth courtesy of DP World.

Eh, what?
I edited my previous slightly - he writes about sport, not bananas. I have no idea what DP World is - presumably a banana supplier?

He's generally in the "anti-rampant commericalism above all things" camp.

Think we should only click on stories that headline "Liverpool blow league again", you know the drill, the more clicks the media sheep will run with it.
PS
Liverpool only team to buck the "top at new year " stat if my memory serves me well.

Eh, what?
I edited my previous slightly - he writes about sport, not bananas. I have no idea what DP World is - presumably a banana supplier?

"He writes about sport"

Is that so!

"Personally, I can never let it go. Every time I see them it is always in my mind. I try and try and try to forget it and just enjoy the art of their remarkable football. But I can’t. It just feels too egregious an example of gross immorality. I’m sure I’m not alone in this."

Eh, what?

DP World is the only terminal operator to provide a choice of two deep water ports in the UK – DP World Southampton on the south coast and DP World London.

Sterling wins young player award and for first time ever there’s a debate about the age limit. We beat Burnley only because of technology. Even our success stories have to be framed in context of cheating/luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.