FA Cup Final - 18/05 1700hrs

I can't think of a better use money than spending it on someone you love. What else will he do with the money he saves that will compare with going to Wembley with his lad?

The father has a computer and the son has a mobile phone, so the family isn't exactly impoverished are they?

The guy's trying to portray the FA as the bad guy here when it's clear the game will be over subscribed and so they haven't got the pricing wrong.

The son sounds great. I assume he takes after his mother and not his father.

You're entitled to your option but that's a bit much mate and very personal, the guy supports the same team as you at the end of the day.

I can't think of a better use money than spending it on someone you love. What else will he do with the money he saves that will compare with going to Wembley with his lad?

The father has a computer and the son has a mobile phone, so the family isn't exactly impoverished are they?

The guy's trying to portray the FA as the bad guy here when it's clear the game will be over subscribed and so they haven't got the pricing wrong.

Sorry mate, but you're not exactly covering yourself in glory on this issue, best leave it eh..

Thanks for your character references.

For what its worth, I am using a works computer. My son is using an old mobile without internet access - merely texts and calls.

I'll not judge you as I get my kicks in other ways.

Cheers Blue.

I understand where you're coming from, but it's difficult to judge other people's situations sometimes, and computers and mobiles can be as cheap as chips, so no measure of wealth. Some people are more risk averse, and if they've got bills coming out of their ears just prioritise differently than others. Some people have FOMO (fear of missing out) and some, like me, don't, so will spend money they don't have because they can't cope with not being at a certain game, or film premiere, or latest product launch or latest fashion trend.

That said, really wished I'd paid for that ticket back in '99 even if I was skint.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.