FA Cup Final - 18/05 1700hrs

Why do our ticket office constantly drip feed tickets back into the system? Can't they just put all of them sale on day one? This can't just be returns from corporate, there's too many of them just been added in 102 & 103.

Why do our ticket office constantly drip feed tickets back into the system? Can't they just put all of them sale on day one? This can't just be returns from corporate, there's too many of them just been added in 102 & 103.
Whole new block 103. Over 500 extra seats for sale. I wonder if that's an additional allocation or City just re-jigging things.

There was about 70 seats at £115 in block 110 behind the goal a few minute ago, and they're almost gone now.

Still very high demand, and it will peak again when City allow non-seasoncard holders to buy.

Full Match Official Appointments: Referee: Kevin Friend Assistants: Constantine Hatzidakis & Matthew Wilkes Fourth Official: Graham Scott VAR: Andre Marriner AVAR: Harry Lennard

Blind man who hates us on VAR,subtle

Full Match Official Appointments: Referee: Kevin Friend Assistants: Constantine Hatzidakis & Matthew Wilkes Fourth Official: Graham Scott VAR: Andre Marriner AVAR: Harry Lennard

I thought Mason was nailed on for this so at least it ain’t him.

Reffed us 4 times this season and I don’t remember too many issues in them games.

Can be card happy though. Averages 4 yellows a game. Not sure how that compares

Last edited:

I thought they'd bring back Peter "it came off his knee" Walton for this one.

Whole new block 103. Over 500 extra seats for sale. I wonder if that's an additional allocation or City just re-jigging things.

There was about 70 seats at £115 in block 110 behind the goal a few minute ago, and they're almost gone now.

Still very high demand, and it will peak again when City allow non-seasoncard holders to buy.
will seasoncardholders whove bought one be able to buy another ?

They are taking the piss now. Load more in block 120 just gone on sale. Expensive ones though.

I reckon these are in addition to our original allocation. When you think about it, we've got all the same blocks that we were allocated for the semi and that was over 33,000 tickets whereas our - and Watford's - allocation for the final was 29,000+ and 28,000+ respectively so these tickets are in blocks where we have some and some are for neutrals. It'll probably be those neutral ones that are being drip fed to City as a result of brisk sales. I think something similar has happened at the Watford end of the ground too

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.