Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but that's different, because they aren't special, special clubs.
Talking of special, I was at The Specials 40th anniversary tour at the academy last night, yes 40 years. The band came back on stage for an encore and Terry Hall asked for a moment of contemplation and prayer, he then said " whether black or white, red or blue please do not let Liverpool win the league". Just checked for his safety and health, they played in Liverpool on Saturday night ;)

Last edited:
Aldridge refused to shake hands with Arsenal players when Thomas scored in the last minute to win the title. He’s as bitter as they come .
Imagine his utter torment when the Scallies lose out yet again in the next couple of weeks.

Aldridge: "Pep Guardiola is a great manager and City are a fine team, but there will always be something unpleasant about a rich guy winning a contest over a less fortunate rival and that is what we have here."

Not like a dipper to only look at it from an 'oh woe is me' Liverpool perspective. Are Liverpool not that "rich guy" when compared to Watford, Wolves, Cardiff, Leicester, Brighton, Fulham, Huddersfield, Bournemouth, West Ham, Newcastle, Palace, Everton, Burnley & Southampton?

Prick.
I'm tempted to say something that sounds like "trick tim ben quality". But I'll leave it as I've already had my wrists slapped on here.

Just picked up a bottle to have on hand for their Newcastle match.

2010-Line-39-North-Coast-Petite-Sirah.jpg

Aldridge refused to shake hands with Arsenal players when Thomas scored in the last minute to win the title. He’s as bitter as they come .
Imagine his utter torment when the Scallies lose out yet again in the next couple of weeks.
If they finish on 97 points they will class it as a shared league

Klipperty will try to play his “same 11” team five times in 15 days at the business end of the season. They’ll be the walking dead by their Wolves game, if they fall behind or are looking beat towards the end of the game, you can bet your life the Klan will invade the pitch or disrupt the match in some or other way.

We just to to win our two and watch the fuckers froth at the mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.