FA Cup Final - 18/05 1700hrs

Whole new block 103. Over 500 extra seats for sale. I wonder if that's an additional allocation or City just re-jigging things.

There was about 70 seats at £115 in block 110 behind the goal a few minute ago, and they're almost gone now.

Still very high demand, and it will peak again when City allow non-seasoncard holders to buy.

Have just looked and there are about 1050 tickets in total left. Half of that availability is in Club Wembley. wonder if they held some back for City sponsors who have not taken them.

Kevin Friend named as referee for an FA Cup Final...wtf.
In my opinion he is the absolute WORST of these younger PL referees. I actually like Tierney, I know he has made a couple of blunders recently but he seems to be very consistent within a match and seems to genuinely try to make the right calls.

I like the idea of giving it to a younger referee for the big game experience, just think Friend has no future as a top level referee. He's been there for awhile now and shown no improvement.

only 11 left at £115

edit 2 mins later there are only 3 at £115 left

edit now 5 left - all over the place but it will be £145/£250 soon

Last edited:
Kevin Friend named as referee for an FA Cup Final...wtf.
In my opinion he is the absolute WORST of these younger PL referees. I actually like Tierney, I know he has made a couple of blunders recently but he seems to be very consistent within a match and seems to genuinely try to make the right calls.

I like the idea of giving it to a younger referee for the big game experience, just think Friend has no future as a top level referee. He's been there for awhile now and shown no improvement.

They are all shit in my opinion, it is just the order of which turd smells worst for me. There will be VAR in the final but after our experience against Spur's I'm not sure if that is a plus or minus.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.