FA Cup Final - 18/05 1700hrs

fuck me just got one at £145 and two kids for £120 £392 for 3 tickets to a football match this is the last time I go to Wembley at this price its fucking scandalous.and the free coach travel has sold out to rub salt into the wound although they said they may put another coach on but I wont know until the end of the week

fuck me just got one at £145 and two kids for £120 £392 for 3 tickets to a football match this is the last time I go to Wembley at this price its fucking scandalous.and the free coach travel has sold out to rub salt into the wound although they said they may put another coach on but I wont know until the end of the week
How can a free service sell out?

I was waiting for a junior to qualify, checked this morning and there was a few £115 left, but I thought fuck that, changed my mind and went to buy after lunch and only £145 left, so definitely thought fuck that, checked again this evening and there was a couple together for £115 and £90, so bit the bullet. Strange how they re-release tickets, but there doesn't seem many left, unless of course they release more again.

I was waiting for a junior to qualify, checked this morning and there was a few £115 left, but I thought fuck that, changed my mind and went to buy after lunch and only £145 left, so definitely thought fuck that, checked again this evening and there was a couple together for £115 and £90, so bit the bullet. Strange how they re-release tickets, but there doesn't seem many left, unless of course they release more again.

Exactly my experience too. Hope they lay on more free coaches for the price of them tickets!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.