Inheritance tax or death tax

Said no wealthy person ever.

Lose £3k a year to inflation (the cost of a nice holiday) for every £100k you’ve got saved.
Which bank is giving you 3% on £100k ? putting money in the bank usually comes with charges even with the bank making millions out of your money, people should pay their depts on pay day then take their money straight out of the bank so they can not use it,
buying gold is the best way to avoid tax, initially it goes down in price quite a lot but then goes up every year with inflation and you can give it who you want

Which bank is giving you 3% on £100k ? putting money in the bank usually comes with charges even with the bank making millions out of your money, people should pay their depts on pay day then take their money straight out of the bank so they can not use it,
buying gold is the best way to avoid tax, initially it goes down in price quite a lot but then goes up every year with inflation and you can give it who you want
No bank gives you 3% in an account, nor did I say they would. I said putting your money in shoe box/under the mattress loses you 3% (2.7% historically).

We’ll also agree to disagree about gold being the best asset to hold. In fact, if any person suggests one asset then they are always invariably wrong as no one has a crystal ball.

Every year?
If you bought gold in 2011 you’d have lost $600 dollars on every ounce at today’s prices.

I wouldn't tax any property after death I would make it a law that all private houses automatically pass on to the local authority upon death and must then be given over to social housing with priority given to those currently homeless.

So I work all my life to raise the standard of living for my family, and when I die, what I have earned is taken from my offspring and given to a local scrote to who's spent his life shooting up? yes that sounds pretty good, count me in

They are waiting for Lizzie and Philbthe Greek to pass away and for Charles to complain about how much inheritance tax he had to hand over before changing the r2ukes

You won’t be surprised to learn that anything, ANYTHING, Liz leaves to Charles is not subject to IHT.
Anything else in the estate left to others in the Royal famiky is subject to IHT.
And technically she does not own any property.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.