Burnley (A) Post Match Thread

Another huge result, but didn’t enjoy watching that one bit. This title run-in will be the death of me. Not sure I can face the next two games.

Try getting eviction notice because your scum fan landlord has decided to sell, trying to get a new flat in a different area whilst simultaneously hoping to get a job transfer.
All that whilst the Czech mum of your grandchild decides to be a total woman and you are trying to support your lad who's in a different country.
And to top it, at the same time, City are putting me through this!!! Lol.
Seriously though, without all the other shite in my life, this would still be the most nerve wracking finish ever. Not sure why really....maybe because I've now become a scouse hater more than a rag one.
Unbelievable!!

Try getting eviction notice because your scum fan landlord has decided to sell, trying to get a new flat in a different area whilst simultaneously hoping to get a job transfer.
All that whilst the Czech mum of your grandchild decides to be a total woman and you are trying to support your lad who's in a different country.
And to top it, at the same time, City are putting me through this!!! Lol.
Seriously though, without all the other shite in my life, this would still be the most nerve wracking finish ever. Not sure why really....maybe because I've now become a scouse hater more than a rag one.
Unbelievable!!
Good luck, mate. Maybe the title will help.

Only just seen highlights, still can’t believe the handball wasn’t given

mm from the goal of the season. Unlucky Kyle/Jesus. Phenomenal defending by Mee.
Tbh it was Mee that kept them in the game....maybe he had a point to prove....could he be good enough for a recall some day?

When we were rubbish, supporting City was relaxing. Win some, lose plenty. No sweat. But now......
Most people are nervous but i hated us being crap as I always knew that we could and should be better. Since 2012 nothing bothers me anymore. I have complete faith in this team and I love it. Even if we trip up now and again we’ll just come back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.