Leicester (h) pre-match thread

Leicester (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, new to the forum, Leicester fan in peace.I want to get away from the game next week and think about next season and beyond. This title race will go down as the closest ever and if I'm honest I do not care who wins out this season. I wanted to see what the view was for next season from a City perspective of the title race for the next few years. Personally I see City and Pool doing the same next season but there is hope that clubs like mine and Wolves can close this gap to the top six. Arsenal,Chelsea, Man Utd look shot to pieces and Spurs are hanging on. Sorry for jumping this thread but I didn't know how to make a new topic. What happens next Monday will happen and whoever wins the title this year will be deserved . I see City and Pool dominating for a few years and I think and hope there's a chance the likes of Leicester and maybe Wolves can jump on the top 6 ship ... thanks for reading
I am uncertain about Manchester City's future.

City's squad is young. We have Foden to come through, and KDB should be fit next season.

I think it might be difficult to sustain this intensity though. The players may tire of Pep. He may tire. He may also leave at the end of his contract.

I think Liverpool will win the title soon. They must unless they make a real mess of their transfers. City wont be able to hold them off.

I think rest of the top 6 is very weak. Could definitely see clubs from LCFC, EFC, Wolves, Watford breaking in

I am uncertain about Manchester City's future.

City's squad is young. We have Foden to come through, and KDB should be fit next season.

I think it might be difficult to sustain this intensity though. The players may tire of Pep. He may tire. He may also leave at the end of his contract.

I think Liverpool will win the title soon. They must unless they make a real mess of their transfers. City wont be able to hold them off.

I think rest of the top 6 is very weak. Could definitely see clubs from LCFC, EFC, Wolves, Watford breaking in

we also have a couple of players that will retire that will prove almost impossible to replace....Ferna being one, Aguero being another and David Silva being a third (though Bernie should be able to take that mantle)
the loss of Kompany will also be bigger than some think as well.

we also have a couple of players that will retire that will prove almost impossible to replace....Ferna being one, Aguero being another and David Silva being a third (though Bernie should be able to take that mantle)
the loss of Kompany will also be bigger than some think as well.
And a transfer ban / sanctions possibly heading our way. Who knows?

Noticed on City’s website the Leicester game is showing as a 7pm kick off on Monday !

Can’t believe I just sat through this, what a bitter fat **** that Geordie is..

Comments on that are for the most part saying that geordie guy is wrong and city, while spending the most, aren't spending so much that there should be no competition.

That prick seems to be just about the most bitter person I've ever seen ranting about us. Just enjoy the fact that City are making his day a bit worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.