Game of Thrones (season 8)

It's fair to say it's no isolated complaint.

I'm sure the BluRay will look spectacular - but streaming was a disaster, and normal TV in the light barely any better. People having to scramble for the TV settings they've never touched before and haven't needed to is a failure of production - I'm certain the lossless copy they edited looked stunning too.
You're right. I'm sorry.
I feel like a traitor now.

Bit of a switch from the unpredictability of previous seasons that made it so different.

All the main characters surviving and saving each other in the nick of time. Some of the more fringe kill-off-able characters removed.
Glad I finished so late today and could only watch it at night, as even in the dark it was hard to see what was going on.

A good watch, but hope it gets back to its previous seasons styles in the last half of the season. Will be pretty anti-climatic to have a cliche predictable ending after the prior plot twists.

I think this should have been the final battle to end the series rather than the finale now with Cercei. But at least the next battle will be visible in daylight. Expected many more main character deaths, but they will obviously happen in the next battle. Ep3 seemed rushed, could have played out over 2 eps, I don't just mean the fighting, just far too rushed and too much going on.

If you are viewing via pc and do not have mpc-hc with madvr i suggest the following...

Open it in vlc, click "Tools>Effects and Filters". Click on the video effects tab and under "essential" and check the box for "Image Adjust". Now raise the gamma slightly and contrast, click save. Enjoy :-)

Loved it! Surprised we didn’t have more character deaths. Shead a tear for Lyanna Mormont and Ser Jorah. No idea what happens now. Arya is a fantastic character! Did Gendry survive? Never saw him after seeing him on the ramparts. The hound was also brilliant and another tear for Beric and thought the Red Woman arc was fantastic!

If you are viewing via pc and do not have mpc-hc with madvr i suggest the following...

Open it in vlc, click "Tools>Effects and Filters". Click on the video effects tab and under "essential" and check the box for "Image Adjust". Now raise the gamma slightly and contrast, click save. Enjoy :-)
Couldn’t agree more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.