Nedum Onuoha v Zlatan Ibrahimovic

I dont like the bloke but this is what I expect from a player like him. Just like you would with Wayne Rooney too. If this was an ex City player you wouldnt care too much, just like you didnt when Barton played for you! Not only will he get physical with you he will verbally abuse you too. Has anyone not ever seen him play? Im pretty sure him and Joe Hart had some moments too, and the Bournemouth player which the name escapes me

A lot of Blues criticised Barton when he played for City. Some of his antics while with us were absolutely despicable.

Joey Barton phd gave big nose some back in the French league.
Joey Barton was bad enough himself.

Henry says that Barton’s behaviour, where he revelled in telling Henry about how much he earns after his free transfer move from Newcastle, was ’embarrassing’.

‘Joey Barton was telling everyone he is on 80-grand a week as usual. That is him,’ Henry explained. ‘He always does that during the game. Always.’ Barton clashed with Henry in QPR’s 3-0 win at Molineux on Saturday, and used his Twitter account after the game to brand ‘Sunday league player’ Henry ‘a mug’.

But to be fair, in terms of the twattish things Joey Barton's done in his time, this is fairly minor.

I can honestly say that for all those Blue Mooners who thought he could be the second coming,if he signed for City,all those years ago,then you need to see a fucking shrink !!
Hate the twat,always have done and shame on you Blues who always thought he would do a great job for us.
One arrogant twat who did well for an "out of a Manchester team side".
Always hated the big headed twunt and glad to see the Nedum stood his ground.
Shame on the rest of you !!!!

Never wanted Zlatan or Alexis or Alves to play for City. And I am glad none of them got to wear sky blue. Interestingly, 2 of them ended playing for United.

As an aside, I think Nedum is going to be a fantastic pro City voice in the media when he finishes playing. The 5Live breakfast show love him, and they’ve had him on a couple of times giving his views on the title race.

I dont like the bloke but this is what I expect from a player like him. Just like you would with Wayne Rooney too. If this was an ex City player you wouldnt care too much, just like you didnt when Barton played for you! Not only will he get physical with you he will verbally abuse you too. Has anyone not ever seen him play? Im pretty sure him and Joe Hart had some moments too, and the Bournemouth player which the name escapes me
Not as far as I am concerned. To be fair it is easier to overlook transgressions from one of your own but Barton crossed too many lines for me to ever turn a blind eye.

he must think he was going to the USA and play fighting in WWE and look at me am the baddy ( sorry ) daddy hahahahaah what a tool zlatan ?? old school bully and thinks he is bigger than anybody else and demands respect hahahhhahaha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.