FA Cup Final - 18/05 1700hrs

I tried that yesterday & they said no, they can’t do it because the tickets ‘have been processed & there are 28,000 tickets being sold so they can’t change them now’.
Was also told the same thing when requesting changing to a much better location for the same price. Apparently no refunds at all, even though ticket page on ManCity.com still says returns accepted up to 7 days before match.

Was also told the same thing when requesting changing to a much better location for the same price. Apparently no refunds at all, even though ticket page on ManCity.com still says returns accepted up to 7 days before match.

I know, I thought about doing a return but thought I’d better check first & felt that by the time that had all gone through the seat/area I wanted would have gone & I couldn’t take the risk!

To be honest, and I say this as a blue, my thinking is that it is City that do this. Is City's allocation to do with as they wish.
The FA have their own tickets in Club Wembley in other areas.
What it highlights, if I am correct, is just how many tickets can be allocated to commercial partners. Is not as visible at home matches but can be seen with the cup finals and away tickets (but let's keep this chat to the FA Cup Final ;-)).
It's not just City, the FA offer their commercial partners seats in both ends (which club they prefer to support) once these aren't taken up they offer them to both clubs.

£45 seats gone in ten minutes. About 200 x £70 seats in top tiers still left

I make it:

CW: 450
£145: 740
£115: 131
£70: 189

Total: 1,510 left on sale. It's a moving target every day though because City keep adding tickets online.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.