FA Cup Final - 18/05 1700hrs

Absolutely ridiculous. Instead of spending £210 yesterday, I could move over about 3 blocks and spend £80.

Fuck off City

It's not the odd ticket either, there's whole rows, really can't understand why they weren't made available earlier.

Ridiculous, looks like it's only the club to blame here too for the way they are getting released. Prices obviously fault of the FA but really don't think the club have gone about it the best way tbh.

Ridiculous, looks like it's only the club to blame here too for the way they are getting released. Prices obviously fault of the FA but really don't think the club have gone about it the best way tbh.
They are probably just adding them as they get them and sticking them online.

You can do it fairer if you all want to queue up at a Ticket Office. Who wants that though. It's a lottery really.

There are over 1,500 seats left.

Some of the seats City added this morning are in very central locations right next to Watford. Makes me wonder if these are sourced from the FA?

Edit: Selling very fast!

Last edited:
I tried that yesterday & they said no, they can’t do it because the tickets ‘have been processed & there are 28,000 tickets being sold so they can’t change them now’.
Said that to me thirty minutes after I’d bought them on the first window of sale.
I said I’d made an error and just wanted to move them.
They said they’d already been processed and printed ready to be sent out!

Always found the best view to be the front few rows of the top tier, done this the past few trips but found the atmosphere up there wasn't up to much. Although atmopshere for the whole ground during the Chelsea game was pretty poor tbh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.