FA Cup Final - 18/05 1700hrs

From the City website:

The Club has received an additional 2,364 tickets from the FA. The total allocation is now 31,606 with supporters located in the East end of Wembley Stadium.

I take it all back.
Yeah I just rang and they explained that. I asked for them to simply refund my £210 tickets and I’ll purchase ones 1 block and 2 rows away for £80 please. Due to policy they can’t do that, Explained my tickets were purchased 10 hours ago, she explained its policy and they can’t do that. Fuck off

Fuck sake, forked out £115 per head yesterday after eventually caving. Wish I waited an extra day now.

Down to about 1,100. 3 singles at £70 left.

Crazy trying to count them. I did it several times but didn't bother to post the figures because by the time I had counted the whole lot the numbers were already out of date.

From the City website:

The Club has received an additional 2,364 tickets from the FA. The total allocation is now 31,606 with supporters located in the East end of Wembley Stadium.
I thought so. Some of the seats were very centrally located and looked like seats the FA normally sells

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.