1894 Section for the FA Cup final vs Watford 18/05/2019

Just seen this. Got my tickets today 113.

Matecwanted to go behind the net cos the corner was shite at the league cup.

These are finals ffs shouldn't need a singing section, spread the noise

Can't wait for this one, lets hope we get over the line in the league in the meantime and the whole day is a party atmosphere! Be interesting to see how being at the back of the stand compares to the front of the stand where the sections usually are, hoping we'll be cheering the blues off on their summer holidays loud and proud.

Can't wait for this one, lets hope we get over the line in the league in the meantime and the whole day is a party atmosphere! Be interesting to see how being at the back of the stand compares to the front of the stand where the sections usually are, hoping we'll be cheering the blues off on their summer holidays loud and proud.
Yeah it should be good! If we manage to win the league, going for the domestic treble will really get everyone going. Could be one of the biggest games in our history!

Know it’s probs too late but can u relocate to the section? Or is that not possible.. didn’t think I’d be paying £90 for a ticket but now that I have is there time or the ability to relocate?

Know it’s probs too late but can u relocate to the section? Or is that not possible.. didn’t think I’d be paying £90 for a ticket but now that I have is there time or the ability to relocate?
No, don't think we can do relocations. We have to give club the details of supporters who haven't already purchased a ticket.

The premier League have capped away tickets at £30 which was widely applauded.
But there does not seem much coverage of the outrageous prices being charged for the final.
A few years ago there was uproar,even commented on by the Lino,that we were paying £60 for Arsenal away game.
I know times have moved on but £115,£145 for a game of football?
I am surprised the FSA have not made some noise about this.
I am fortunate enough to have been able to buy tickets at £45 and free coach travel but next door neighbour has paid £145 x3 for his and his lads tickets.

just to keep you all updated. There are a few tickets left for this. You can still fill in the form and join.

If you have already joined, don't worry, your tickets are reserved. We're just waiting on the club to process them. We will be emailing everyone this evening with further information. But no need to panic. :)

Cheers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.