FA Cup Final - 18/05 1700hrs

I know senior members on the security teams at Wembley, if you think you can gib in for nowt, or enter as an adult on concessions tickets, then give it some consideration, they're looking out for you and have plenty of staff doing so. Warning systems are in place similar to City to indicate type of ticket on entry, oh, and they're inside and outside the turnstiles....!

I know senior members on the security teams at Wembley, if you think you can gib in for nowt, or enter as an adult on concessions tickets, then give it some consideration, they're looking out for you and have plenty of staff doing so. Warning systems are in place similar to City to indicate type of ticket on entry, oh, and they're inside and outside the turnstiles....!

I know for a fact the thing about ticket entry indication is bollox. There are no lights or anything....

They have increased security over the last couple of years though, i would say its pretty difficult to jib in ticketless now.

If this is true it’s changed over the last couple of years ...
security outside just looking you have something resembling a ticket in your hand, and can stand up straight
security inside standing 15/20 foot back from gate checking about 10% of the fans coming in if that.
Have doubled up on several occasions ether with me as a ticket holder and a m8 or just some random lad coming through with me. Or doubling up myself without a ticket ..
also been with plenty of adults that have junior.
If I remember rightly one time the only difference between a junior and adult ticket was the club has written in pen junior on the ticket which was easily removed , and I’m thinking another occasion there was two tare strips with the 1st one removed indicating it was a junior ..
I’d be more then happy to jib it if I didn’t have a ticket ..
Turnstiles that big at Wembley you could get 3 slim guys through ..

there is apparently a light at the back of the turnstile, not like the one at the Etihad but as soon as you get through the turnstiles they are frisking and searching you so they don't seem to bother whether it is a concession or not. So many people going in at the same time they don't have time to check thoroughly.

I honestly dont think there's a light system, i stood a couple of yards away from the turnstile on the concourse at the league cup final (for a fair amount of time) and couldn't see anything. Saw a fair few ticketless people getting slung out though.

The tickets for the league cup final we’re no different between kids and adults
At one time the corner was missing that’s all. They once sent me a concession instead of an adult, I rang to complain
They just sent me a spare corner to sellotape back on

That’s bollox the tickets for the Carabao Cup Final and the semi final there was no difference between adult and concession tickets they were all exactly the same

so how do I go about upgrading

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.