Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be lying if I said I'd never seen any shitty behaviour from City fans when watching us abroad. None of us will deny we've got our fair share of whoppers, but I've never witnessed or heard of anything along the lines of pushing locals into fountains or beating up hotel staff and putting them in hospital.

I'll also add - and I've said this before - that considering the amount of alcohol that gets consumed by blues on these trips, I'd say we're a pretty well behaved fanbase on European away days. Is it any coincidence that when we played Lyon earlier this season - who have a very active hooligan element - that there were no reports of trouble with their fans whatsoever? City fans were on the piss in a big way on the day of the game with that huge sing-off between 2 pubs over the road from each other and hundreds more blues drinking round the corner inside and outside the Smoking Dog - the same pub that was full of Spurs fans when it got attacked by Lyon's lot in 2013. add to that those fans who were there in the days before the match and yet still there were no stories of any issues with the Lyon fans.

Last edited:
Filled with confidence when you hear that Merseyside police are aware of these videos and are investigating.
"Chelsea and Everton fans descend on Barcelona centre marauding all before them"

Typical response from the Liverpool ceo. Even when asking Liverpool fans to not be pricks he has to say we've conquered all of Europe, stop abusing locals and trashing the place because we are better than that, we are Liverpool.

She was the worst, claiming police are shoving her around and telling her to stop filming. Oooh batons are out etc .
Love they were walking your dickhead lot out of the area because they were being knobs

Still wondering when sky are going to be running the footage in a loop and still waiting for LFC statement on their fans behaviour

Think it's illegal to film the police in Spain ?

Feel for those locals being abused by those utter scumbags, when we were in that square, if I had done that I can guarantee 100% that one or more of you lot would have rightly kicked fuck out of me, not run around squealing like 2 year olds and condoning it.... I really hope Barca take these ****s apart tonight and the scum in the video dont make it back for the second leg, being accommodated in some squalid jail somewhere, full of murdering scum to keep em company...

Filled with confidence when you hear that Merseyside police are aware of these videos and are investigating.
"Chelsea and Everton fans descend on Barcelona centre marauding all before them"

I was fully expecting Liverpool FC to take action every bit as prompt as Chelsea did the other week when swiftly condemning, identifying, and banning those fans singing about Salah in that pub in Prague

Last edited:
The one redeeming feature of getting knocked out of the CL is that there is no prospect of us playing the scousers in the final.

Frankly, the thought of sharing what should be a joyous occasion, our first CL final, in Madrid with those feral vermin would sour the whole occasion whether we beat them or not.
Not to mention having to endure the “Liverpool are associate CL winners” from the Dippers and Dipper media after we beat them.

The only reason this is being seen in public is because of social media. Liverpool fans have behaved like this for decades but it is rarely reported. All teams, including us, have a few dickheads but matchgoing fans of all clubs know that the Liverpool support is worse than most others.
There was a lot of trouble before and after our 2014 league match at Anfield but none of it was covered in the press and the Merseyside police, as usual, did nothing. To be fair on that day most of it was caused by fans who watched the game in the pubs rather than attended the match. And I think the same is true of last season's coach attack. The problem is that the majority of decent Liverpool fans refuse to accept they have a problem and the sycophantic media make the situation worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.