F1 thread - 2019 Season

Not a fan of F1, but I could be if it wasn't so processional. What do you petrolheads make of this idea? Add a "bustop" to the track. Drivers must negotiate it say five times in the race. Might add extra tactical element to the race in progress.

Not a fan of F1, but I could be if it wasn't so processional. What do you petrolheads make of this idea? Add a "bustop" to the track. Drivers must negotiate it say five times in the race. Might add extra tactical element to the race in progress.
What you're proposing is a slightly more crude version of a joker lap really. Personally the only track I'd support it around is Monaco.
Really we need other teams to be more competitive, easier said than done

What you're proposing is a slightly more crude version of a joker lap really. Personally the only track I'd support it around is Monaco.
Really we need other teams to be more competitive, easier said than done
Easier said than done when some teams automatically get more money. Can't fathom that out.
PS bustop is what they do in powerboat racing.

I remember seeing this as it happened. Affected me greatly as a kid.

Yeah was a huge disappointment. 3 out of 4 races have been extremely forgettable this season, makes me wonder whether I should consider trying another racing series for a bit more entertainment

Did you try Formula E

The only thing I don't like is the noise lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.