Away tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh how I agree with you! I always ask for a front row seat for the away matches but it doesn't make a bit of difference really because most people stand. That wouldn't be so bad if they didn't also bring their friends along as well so that you end up with 3 and 4 for one 'seat'.

If I can't get a front row I ask for an aisle seat so that I can at least see some of the pitch. That also doesn't always work but mostly fans are helpful if they see I can't stand.

However I don't blame our club, I blame the host clubs who have stewards who don't insist on it for the first few rows at least. The only place this season where I have seen and heard stewards making people sit down was at Newport County. They were great, and our fans were great as well.

Sunday was almost the worst experience I have had in all my years of travelling to away grounds. Don't even get me started on the selfish drunken behaviour of some of our fans there and the turn a blind eye stewards from Burnley. (Not just for me but for others as well!)
Were you sat behind the goal a few rows up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.