Champions League Semi Finals 30th April/1st May

Liverpool huffed & puffed but Barca was just playing with them.

Gutted it went to 3. Was hoping 2 at the most to keep Liverpool believing.

Hopefully Newcastle can capitalise as some tired legs towards the end.

Hate to say it but Robertson & Van Dyk very good players!

I would love to see messi in our blue shirt

Story of Liverpool's season. A tremendous amount of play and looking threatening, but when the forwards don't score, the midfield simply doesn't weigh in with goals. They had sufficient chances and enough ball before the second goal, perhaps not enough to deserve to win, but they should not have been losing that 3-0 or even higher. Telling that their better chances fell to Milner.

Neither Spurs nor Liverpool have enough quality in their respective midfields to beat Barcelona.

Wonder what excuse Klopp has this time? Did the wind pick up when Salad missed that open net?

Liverpool expended a ton of energy for the opening of the second half. A draw at Newcastle would be nice.

Klopp, in a few minutes:

“We were very lucky, so unlucky. We played really well, not great, but really really well, really really really well, really. So proud of the lads, they gave everything, they were immmense, just great, wonderful, excellent, so good. Wouldn’t change anything, can’t think of something we should have done differently. And the fans... wow... they were right behind us the entire time, I could feel them, their hot, fountain-drenched breath, I could feel it on my neck.

But I am glad we can now focus on the league.”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.