Leicester (h) pre-match thread

Leicester (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching Leicester destroy Arsenal, they were flooding into the Arsenal box - four and five players at a time. They could do with a win to protect their position. Hopefully, they'll try and attack us and we destroy them in the space they leave.

Watching Leicester destroy Arsenal, they were flooding into the Arsenal box - four and five players at a time. They could do with a win to protect their position. Hopefully, they'll try and attack us and we destroy them in the space they leave.

That was because Arsenal were down to 10 men and their midfield had given up.
Plus Arsenal's defence did the usual, parting like the Red Sea.

We could have been going into the Leicester game looking for the Quad, but I'm convinced it's close to impossible to achieve with the fixtures in our league. You need an incredible amount of luck to win the Quad. Maybe give our kids all the games in the League Cup and prioritise the Champions League.

That was because Arsenal were down to 10 men and their midfield had given up.
Plus Arsenal's defence did the usual, parting like the Red Sea.
I know they were down to ten, but the flooding forward seemed to suit Leicester. In their title season, we battered 'em but got suckered on the break.

I know they were down to ten, but the flooding forward seemed to suit Leicester. In their title season, we battered 'em but got suckered on the break.
The flooding forward would suit any team playing against a 10 man Arsenal, this game is at the Etihad we will see who is flooding forward!

I find it amusing that this game has been moved to accommodate England's two CL sides, given the now likelihood of both those sides being eliminated.

This won't be an easy game, it's a relief that we're at home. I wouldn't play Company, much as I love the guy, as Vardy will leave him for dead.
If we play too high a line they will be very dangerous on the break.
Get this out of the way and we should do Brighton on the last day, but you never know with City!

This won't be an easy game, it's a relief that we're at home. I wouldn't play Company, much as I love the guy, as Vardy will leave him for dead.
If we play too high a line they will be very dangerous on the break.
Get this out of the way and we should do Brighton on the last day, but you never know with City!
A who dat?

Arsenal have been terrible at defending for years and they were down to 10 men. Can't read too much into that game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.