Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the first part of the "semi final worthy of the final" has been played. You know what, i would have been happy with that as the final. I sincerely hope that Barca score early at their place. Ideally Suarez celebrating in front of their over-rated "big stand' and the so called "most knowledgeable fans in football" are forced to clap off Messi. And their sycophants can fawn over their great respect for the opposition because that is all they will have left.

Liverpool have had good draws in the CL in the last two seasons and a lot of luck on the field. It is about time that was evened up.

Brace yourself for all of the incoming:

"Messi'z just the sorta guy Shanks woulda luvved" - John Aldritch

"I don't think this tie is over," - Phil 'Comical Ali' Thompson.

"'Playing under the lights at Anfield has been the pinnacle of my career,' says Messi."

[Actual exchange:
Allyson Rudd: "Lionel! Oi, Lionel! Over here, mate! Would you say playing under the lights at Anfield is the... oh, he's gone.. shit... Wait! Think he's nodded, just there, in the distance!! That'll do! I'm 'avin tha'!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.