FA Cup Final - 18/05 1700hrs

FFS fucking underground ****s.

We're not targeting football fans....just fuck off that's exactly what you're fucking doing.

Anyone know if its true Club Wembley seats for Watford fans are £115? Whilst for us its £200 plus?

Read the ticket announcements on their web-site and I don't think they have made the Level 2 seats available.

Just going off this: "The Hornets have an allocation of 28,000 tickets. In addition to this, some Premium Level 2 seating may become available for sale to supporters during the process."

Subsequently they received an additional 2,700

CAT 1 - 1,300
CAT 2 - 700
CAT 3 - 500
CAT 4 - 200

Anyone know if its true Club Wembley seats for Watford fans are £115? Whilst for us its £200 plus?

I have registered on the Watford site, to be inquisitive, and, to be fair to them, only people that have a member ID (I have now got one) and has purchased tickets previously will be allowed to access their website to view cost, availability, etc.

Their website does categorically state that tickets will NOT be put on General Sale.

Looks like the Club Wembley seats are selling very slowly. Down to about 240 now. Is the entire allocation online now?

What happened to the obstructed view seats? Doesn't look like there are any this time.

Are City going to be able to secure any extra tickets, or is that it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.