Brighton Tickets

My mate has paid Brighton £200+VAT for a corporate trip with a seat in the City end. There's offsite hospitality, meal, wine and transport to and from the train station and venue. There were only 60 of these left yesterday so if anyone wants one, contact BHA quickly.
Whose allocation do these seats come out of and how many were being sold? Sounds like another bunch of tickets sold to whoever can afford it and without ticket points. How come it wasn't advertised anywhere on the OS?

Whose allocation do these seats come out of and how many were being sold? Sounds like another bunch of tickets sold to whoever can afford it and without ticket points. How come it wasn't advertised anywhere on the OS?
I've seen the itinery and the tickets are definitely in the City end. It looks to me like BHA have kept back some City end tickets and put together their own offsite hospitality package. IT's nothing to do with MCFC as far as I can see.

I've seen the itinery and the tickets are definitely in the City end. It looks to me like BHA have kept back some City end tickets and put together their own offsite hospitality package. IT's nothing to do with MCFC as far as I can see.
Interesting that we were given 2,942 tickets which is a very precise figure. Liverpool were given 3,000 this season and 3,021 in a previous season so possibly Brighton have kept some back. But can a home team withhold tickets from an away team and then sell them at inflated costs? Surely City must have been aware of this and agreed to it.

Interesting that we were given 2,942 tickets which is a very precise figure. Liverpool were given 3,000 this season and 3,021 in a previous season so possibly Brighton have kept some back. But can a home team withhold tickets from an away team and then sell them at inflated costs? Surely City must have been aware of this and agreed to it.

It does make you wonder, clearly they realised the potential money making opportunity, £30 to a normal City fan sold via the normal procedure OR a meal off site in a restaurant that a fan/director runs, mini bus to the game and you get the same seat as before but you are down 200 notes.

Oh by the way I still haven't got one and can't afford the 200 notes, just in case someones boss decides he has to do overtime and he can't throw a sicky in so needs to pass his ticket on.

I am just sayin'. It might happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.