FA Cup Final - 18/05 1700hrs

The radio show a certain presenter at City does on football on a local manchester store advised we have had 2,000 extra tickets given to us including £45 tickets
"The Club has received an additional 2,364 tickets from the FA. The total allocation is now 31,606 with supporters located in the East end of Wembley Stadium." This was on the club website quite a few days ago - https://www.mancity.com/news/ticket...nal-ticket-information-sales-criteria-watford

Does anyone who has used the free bus offer before know when pending becomes confirms?

Saw in the T n C's it is usually after seeing the demand is there for the coaches?

Mine is still pending it says in the small print, within 48 hours, except aways which I'm guessing this falls under but no guidance as to when you will hear about it. I'm giving it to Monday then phoning the club or Thomas Cook about it.

Mine is still pending it says in the small print, within 48 hours, except aways which I'm guessing this falls under but no guidance as to when you will hear about it. I'm giving it to Monday then phoning the club or Thomas Cook about it.
Check your bank and see if the penny has come out. If so it would be classed as a transaction ?

Are these £250 seats the whole club wembley bollocks or just the posh seats and heavy prices? The concession discount or lack thereof from the FA really does take the piss, the robbing bastards.

Are these £250 seats the whole club wembley bollocks or just the posh seats and heavy prices? The concession discount or lack thereof from the FA really does take the piss, the robbing bastards.
Padded seat and nicer bar / toilets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.