Talksport

Didn't realise the Cockney born Irish fella with the Italian sounding name, Tony Cascerino, was a fully paid up plastic Scouser .... probably should've been obvious really!

Loop advertising some special feature on liverpool

“The title is in there grasp!”

No it isnt. Its in ours. Nowt they can do
Just heard it, Liverpool title race special 7pm,should be fun hearing them trying to explain why they'll win when they don't really have a say in it as its all down to us

McCoist talking up the Leicester performance last weekend................hmmmm................I wonder who they play next?
Come on mate fair play those foxes played well, but ST Dunnstons would have scored another 2. The Arse were shit.
Sorry who do Leicester play ;-)

You mean the performance against 10 man Arsenal? Arsenal away who can't perform with 11 nevermind 10!
Yeah the same Arsenal that have won 3 away games all season if I’m not mistaken and that was with 11 on the pitch and probably a ref that wasn’t doing his best to fuck Arsenal over to give the Rags a chance at top 4....

Did anyone listen to this nonsense? I heard H&J trying to sheepishly plug it, but they sounded a bit dumbfounded by its very existence.

Yes I have it on, not a bad listen really. Nice to hear just about football rather than good cop, bad cop routine which usually prevails on TS . Its about why they have not managed to win the league since 1990 rather than just this year. They have been complimentary about us when they have spoke to us. Just coming upto Rodgers tenure now so expect more chat about us over the next half hour.

Did anyone listen to this nonsense? I heard H&J trying to sheepishly plug it, but they sounded a bit dumbfounded by its very existence.
had it on in background they've been chewing the fat over 29 years of near misses in their 'crusade ' to reach the 'holy grail' think they're getting onto 2014 now :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.