Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
The wisdom of Danny fucking Mills saying Liverpool would be out of sight if Joe Gomez had been fit all season. Ok Mills, you thick bastard what if De Bruyne and Mendy had been fit all season, what then eh?. What pissed him off that much at his time at City to become so bitter?
The same Joe Gomez that got schooled on Wednesday? They've dropped points in 3 of 15 games that he played in and 5 of 21 that he didn't, no major difference there. Their defence hasn't let them down when they've dropped points, their attack has and if anything Gomez in for Alexander-Arnold or Matip would hurt them in that respect as he offers sweet fuck all in possession and going forward.

Considering we played 515 less matches than Liverpool it is a great points tally. I wonder how high we would be up in a points per game table. It confirms what Gary James has consistently said ie that the 80s and 90s were really just a glitch in our mainly successful history.
I wouldn’t say mainly successful history. More like a consistent top 6 club history because for a consistent big club through many decades (bar the 40s 80s and 90s) we won a hell of a lot less than you’d expect us to have.

We are sixth in the all time league table
Seventh in the all time trophy table
Fifth in the most games played in the European Cup
Sixth in the all time attendance table
Sixth in the all time best average attendance table
First in the all time highest attendance (outside Wembley) table

But while the clubs above us in the all time league table have a staggered amount of points above us. The ratio to trophies is well off.

But that’s what we’re building up now!

Last edited by a moderator:
The wisdom of Danny fucking Mills saying Liverpool would be out of sight if Joe Gomez had been fit all season. Ok Mills, you thick bastard what if De Bruyne and Mendy had been fit all season, what then eh?. What pissed him off that much at his time at City to become so bitter?
What if Fernandinho hadn’t got injured at Chelsea and had to come off at 1-0 (where we lost) and missed the Crystal Palace and Leicester losses?!

It’s quite conceivable that he could have aided us in coming back to get a draw at Chelsea and I’m sure as shit stinks that we wouldn’t have lost against Palace and Leicester having a goal lead in each with Fernandinho in the side.

He is that good!

Yes, but Mr. Mills, they're not out of sight are they?

Pillock

Joe Gomes obviously turns points wise the 2nd/3rd best points return in English football history into clearly the best team ever.

The media coverage of Liverpool is for me why most neutrals want us to win it. Not for one second do I think there is much affection for us from other fans, simply they know that the love-in will reach epidemic proportions should we let them in to win it and the thought of that sickens any reasonable thinking person!

Take away the offside goals and the dives and we'd be out of sight.
Thick twat.

Joe Gomes obviously turns points wise the 2nd/3rd best points return in English football history into clearly the best team ever.
Might be my fault i once had a stand up debate with him when he was doing co-coms for 5dive on the Leeds cup game few seasons ago. Sorry.

What if Fernandinho hadn’t got injured at Chelsea and had to come off at 1-0 (where we lost) and missed the Crystal Palace and Leicester losses?!

It’s quite conceivable that he could have aided us in coming back to get a draw at Chelsea and I’m sure as shit stinks that we wouldn’t have lost against Palace and Leicester having a goal lead in each with Fernandinho in the side.

He is that good!

im sure he played against Newcastle when we turned game into cooling down training session but might be wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.