FA Cup Final - 18/05 1700hrs

Do you know which coach is coming from the Etihad via South Wales?

That is a different point altogether.

If anyone not logistically able to take advantage of the offer feel the need to be cheated out in a benefit, then I suggest you vent that ire at the FAs ticket pricing rather than the club trying to be helpful, to what I suppect is the majority of supporters based in and around Mamchester.

For all we know City may not be able to subsidise tickets under FA rules unless/so both teams charge the same.

They have tried to help out fans in a way in their control, we won't all benefit, but then, with all things like this not all normally do.

I kicked this free stuff off again and was making a statement rather than thinking it'd start another discussion off.

£5 is only £5 but unless a perfect fit the free coaches aren't suitable for all.

I bought my match ticket on day 1 so there would have been spaces available for me however, I prefer to go on a mixed coach with drinks, our choice of music & friends probably at least half the coach at least I'll know by name etc. I suspect the free ones will be zzzz.

I'm sure many others due to location, sanitised coaches, apparent cock-ups getting to games late on them etc won't use them.

As far as I'm aware once the free ones are full that's it so even that's not available to all.

I stand my my £5 off prices is better, it's inclusive of all.

Last edited:
I'm not sure you can speak for 28k blues but you seem determined to bang this drum. I'm not going to the final, been to Wembley twice this season. On either occasion £5 would have made little difference to me but for some I appreciate it's a lot although hard to see how it softens the 3 figure hit of a trip to Wembley.

If I was going I would choose to make my own way but think it's a great gesture by the club which will really benefit those who choose to take advantage of it.

Seems churlish of you really to find fault.
Jesus. I’m not finding fault, it’s a good gesture but it’s aimed at the few not the many. I’m just being honest, most people if they were honest would rather have a fiver than someone else get it. It’s not as though it’s either me getting it or starving orphans.

That is a different point altogether.

If anyone not logistically able to take advantage of the offer feel the need to be cheated out in a benefit, then I suggest you vent that ire at the FAs ticket pricing rather than the club trying to be helpful, to what I suppect is the majority of supporters based in and around Mamchester.

For all we know City may not be able to subsidise tickets under FA rules unless/so both teams charge the same.

They have tried to help out fans in a way in their control, we won't all benefit, but then, with all things like this not all normally do.
Good post.

The harsh reality is some people are fortunate and can afford to follow their team to Wembley, others can't. No one ever said the world was fair.
This is a nice gesture from the club imho.

The final is a sell out so it sadly vindicates the FA they got the pricing spot on if not a little bit undervalued.
I have the utmost sympathy for those who cannot afford it.
I have been there at times in my life where I didn't have a pot to piss in.

If you want to make a point to the FA you have to hit them in their pocket, a empty end at wembley for the CS would make them sit up but a sold out FA cup final makes all the moaning on here a totally waste of time.
It isn't just the cost that winds me up but their total disregard of the fans with stupid kick off times.

Good post.

The harsh reality is some people are fortunate and can afford to follow their team to Wembley, others can't. No one ever said the world was fair.
This is a nice gesture from the club imho.

The final is a sell out so it sadly vindicates the FA they got the pricing spot on if not a little bit undervalued.
I have the utmost sympathy for those who cannot afford it.
I have been there at times in my life where I didn't have a pot to piss in.

If you want to make a point to the FA you have to hit them in their pocket, a empty end at wembley for the CS would make them sit up but a sold out FA cup final makes all the moaning on here a totally waste of time.
It isn't just the cost that winds me up but their total disregard of the fans with stupid kick off times.
Watford have not sold out. It's not 100% clear that City's sale process is over either. Reading between the lines it is, but City have not said that's it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.