Brighton Tickets

Interesting that we were given 2,942 tickets which is a very precise figure. Liverpool were given 3,000 this season and 3,021 in a previous season so possibly Brighton have kept some back. But can a home team withhold tickets from an away team and then sell them at inflated costs? Surely City must have been aware of this and agreed to it.
We got 2990 last year, so at least 48 seats have disappeared in the year

Interesting that we were given 2,942 tickets which is a very precise figure. Liverpool were given 3,000 this season and 3,021 in a previous season so possibly Brighton have kept some back. But can a home team withhold tickets from an away team and then sell them at inflated costs? Surely City must have been aware of this and agreed to it.

I smell a rat. Do Brighton do this all the time or have they taken advantage of the title race and city fans?

After all the talk in the away tickets forum, I can believe we are now up against away day corporate packages run by home teams!

I smell a rat. Do Brighton do this all the time or have they taken advantage of the title race and city fans?

After all the talk in the away tickets forum, I can believe we are now up against away day corporate packages run by home teams!
Wouldn't surprise me.

We were given 2,967 last season so down 25. Iirc Wigan did the same hospitality type thing for the FAC match last season.

Brighton have announced that corporate trip I was offered tonight. It’s doing the rounds on the Facebook ticket exchange page.

For anyone reading my previous post.
I recieved my ticket through the post today.
It's a season ticket so I think it's all good.
Come on you fucking blues.
Anyone in the Brighton end give me a shout so we can meet for a drink at half time.

For anyone reading my previous post.
I recieved my ticket through the post today.
It's a season ticket so I think it's all good.
Come on you fucking blues.
Anyone in the Brighton end give me a shout so we can meet for a drink at half time.

When did you order this? Says previous game history needed now so don't think it would work if I tried to pay for a membership now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.