i was working at the airport today

Other people should be made to stay away from airports when I am travelling, fucked off with em getting in my way at the bar, at check in, going through security checks, queuing to get on the plane, queuing for the bogs when I'm desperate, taking fuckin ages choosing their drinks from the trolley, fuckin about with hand luggage when I am waiting to get off the fuckin plane, getting in my fuckin way when i am trying to get my cases off the carousel, being late for transfer busses, queuing for taxes... ET fuckin Cetera....!!! I could go on but I am sure you get my drift... PM me for my travel plans so you can oblige...!!!

Last edited:
I designed the baggage handling at T3 so had to go airside every day, you’ll never meet a bigger bunch of humourless cunts than the “security” they have on there.

I can confirm this. A few years ago I set up the DHL side of the in-flight catering. It's the other side of the M25, near the incinerator. It was classed as "airside" and had a load of humourless twats watching you day in and day out.

If you’ve ever been to the States you would not complain about EU airport security ever again.

Their security staff are the rudest, most unhelpful, most arrogant thundercunts ever born.

I can see where you’re coming from in terms of rudeness - they are very abrupt, but I get through security a hell of a lot faster here in America than in the UK.

They also screen baby bottles vertically here. Had an argument with security at Manchester T3 in March about how screening baby bottles horizontally will make them leak. They were having none of it - it’s the “only way”. Sure enough, every parent travelling with a baby was carrying bottles to the bin to pour out the milk that they’d lost once they’d been screened.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.