United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is bad news if true. It might sound funny to have them paying half his wages to play elsewhere, but it'll also stop any halfway decent player they approach looking for a minimum of pay parity with him.
I would not worry. I really can't see any team prepared to pay anything close to £250k a week for him.

On reflection to think that transfer to stop him coming to city has cost them £39m so far with another £78m left to pay, superb £117m spend even excluding the additional wage increases the ripple effect have caused. Ed is a true legend.
More importantly, think how much it has saved us, while not hurting our squad one little bit.

I don't think that, even after recent blunders, David de Gea would be exactly pleased to find that Woody Woodpecker is prepared to pay Sanchez considerably more to play elsewhere than he is to pay him to keep goal for a team racing back to the good old days. It makes you wonder what an influence Alexis is in the dressing room.

I don't think that, even after recent blunders, David de Gea would be exactly pleased to find that Woody Woodpecker is prepared to pay Sanchez considerably more to play elsewhere than he is to pay him to keep goal for a team racing back to the good old days. It makes you wonder what an influence Alexis is in the dressing room.
My bet is that Alexis's presence in the dressing room is toxic. Miles bigger wages than the rest. Tixi was right to say no. Will cost them a bomb to get rid.

My bet is that Alexis's presence in the dressing room is toxic. Miles bigger wages than the rest. Tixi was right to say no. Will cost them a bomb to get rid.
I think United are fooked for years yet.
We all saw it coming and they seemed to go headlong into it regardless.
The squad needed an overhaul years ago but they kept on making these kind of stupid signings as piecemeal solutions and even more stupid managerial appointments.
The wage thing was always going to cause trouble. They have so many average players coming up for contract renewal talks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.