Leicester (h) pre-match thread

Leicester (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oddly, Mahrez's stats are really good ... he was recently named as one of only 6 PL players to have double-figures for both goals and assists for the season (all comps) - alongside Hazard, Pogba and other members of our midfield.

But agree that he hasn't fitted into our style, and always seems determined to score a wonder solo goal rather than help the team.

He's boosted his stats against the likes of Oxford,Newport,Burton and Shakhtar

I'm confident I'm expecting a 3-1 win but I'm never confident which now makes me not confident :)

Shock horror, fans have opinions.

And why must there be a ‘whipping boy brigade’? An opposition fan asked a question of a player and people have answered honestly.

As for two winners in 50 odd matches the club has played, that’s the very fucking least a record signing and £60m former POTY should be achieving. If anything, it’s a hugely disappointing return.

If Dinho is out I have a feeling Mahrez may well start against Leicester. I think Pep wont want to start Sane as Leicester are quick on the counter and therefore he may see Sane as a risk as he is a high risk reward type player and those turn overs can hurt us. Personally I'd pick Sane but I wouldn't be surprised if Mahrez is in.

If Dinho is out I have a feeling Mahrez may well start against Leicester. I think Pep wont want to start Sane as Leicester are quick on the counter and therefore he may see Sane as a risk as he is a high risk reward type player and those turn overs can hurt us. Personally I'd pick Sane but I wouldn't be surprised if Mahrez is in.
Or he picks Foden at 10, Bernie right and Sterling left

I'm confident I'm expecting a 3-1 win but I'm never confident which now makes me not confident :)
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.