Who Should Be The Biased Manchester City TV Pundit?

Surely the problem lies with the fact 'biased' pundits exist.
That problem will never be solved while 'ambassadors' for clubs are allowed to pundit on their games. There is more than just loyalty at play there.

What do we do? Push one of our own guys, or continue to have our teeth itching at the shite being spouted in our name from other non city origin pundits?

I’m not sure I caught him saying much about Pep, what did he say?
I did hear Hart eulogising about Ederson.
I can't remember what exactly, he was just a tad bitter going on about not having much chance. I do remember thinking he was a little pissed with Pep for sure, but still a City man.

I can’t be doing with women football commentators because they scream when a goal is scored. That Jackie Oakley being an example, however, Steph Haughton always does a good job as a T V pundit in the City games

Lescott sounds like he’s bored to death of being in the studio and wants to go home.

Hart was wooden, spoke quite well but was also boring.
Yeah, I know what you mean. Needs someone like Keane to liven things up. Entertaining as fuck and had ratboy shitting himself. He reduced Neville to a nervous giggle like he was on a first date with one of the Kray Twins..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.