Leicester (h) pre-match thread

Leicester (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys. A sunderland fan in peace. I really hope you guys win it. You are a great club and you’s have a fantastic team and manager. I think you’s will get the job done. Your club has had 2 incredible seasons and I thought you’s deserved to go through in the champions league. You were very unlucky in that.

I know you guys still fear that typical city curse at times, but hopefully that’s a distant memory now. The media as usual have been cringeworthy about Liverpool, so it will be sweet if you’s win it and stop the Liverpool love in. You fans probably still pinch yourselves, compared to the old days. You deserve your place in the sun though and you are a well run club with always plans in place. Other fans who say you are just buying the league are full of jealousy or hypocrites. Liverpool, Chelsea and Man Utd spent loads last few years, so money is not the only guarantee of success. You’s have spent wisely and and have arguably the best coach in world with Guardiola.

Hope you guys get the domestic treble. Sunderland and City fans have always gone on well too. Good luck on Monday night!

I've been to a couple of away games at Sunderland in recent seasons and can honestly say the staff and people I spoke to there, were the friendliest of anywhere I've been. Sunderland seems to be a really nice club / good people, and I'm sure you'll be back in the Premier League sooner rather than later.

I loved having Garry Cook at City, he was cute when the big games rolled out. Let's hope we have something special for Monday. How about a massive 'Poznan' revival?? "No muff too tough, we dive at five mentality"!! C'mon City have it. ;)

It's here, it's there - it's only over there,
Our empty seat. Our empty seeeeeeaat!

One empty seat! There's only one empty seat, one empty seeeeaaaattt.
There's only one empty seaaaaat. One empty seat!

Empty, empty, give us a wave!

You're not emmmp-ty any more. You're not emmmmm-p-tyyyy a-ny more!

He's fat, he's round, he's bolted to the ground - the empty seat, the empty seeeeeeeat!

More suggestions by appointment...

Fucking lol!

How awesome would it be to hear these being belted out around the Etihad?

I've been to a couple of away games at Sunderland in recent seasons and can honestly say the staff and people I spoke to there, were the friendliest of anywhere I've been. Sunderland seems to be a really nice club / good people, and I'm sure you'll be back in the Premier League sooner rather than later.

Thanks mate. Very kind words and much appreciated. Hopefully we go up through playoffs and you’s win the domestic treble! :)

Hi guys. A sunderland fan in peace. I really hope you guys win it. You are a great club and you’s have a fantastic team and manager. I think you’s will get the job done. Your club has had 2 incredible seasons and I thought you’s deserved to go through in the champions league. You were very unlucky in that.

I know you guys still fear that typical city curse at times, but hopefully that’s a distant memory now. The media as usual have been cringeworthy about Liverpool, so it will be sweet if you’s win it and stop the Liverpool love in. You fans probably still pinch yourselves, compared to the old days. You deserve your place in the sun though and you are a well run club with always plans in place. Other fans who say you are just buying the league are full of jealousy or hypocrites. Liverpool, Chelsea and Man Utd spent loads last few years, so money is not the only guarantee of success. You’s have spent wisely and and have arguably the best coach in world with Guardiola.

Hope you guys get the domestic treble. Sunderland and City fans have always gone on well too. Good luck on Monday night!

Hi bud - nice post. And right about City and Sunderland fans. WIll never forget your fans roaring and singing at the Stadium of Light when the news of Aguerooo's goal filtered through.

Thanks mate. That means a lot. Well we blew our chance at automatic promotion Still the playoffs should be fun and usual drama as a sunderland fan. It’s never good for the heart watching sunderland haha. I’m not confident but hopefully we can least make it back to the championship either this year or next year or so.

City fans are class too. Same can’t be said for those bin dippers though haha ;) I heard they were causing trouble in Barca again, plus it was unforgivable what they did to your players bus in last seasons champions league tie. They are classless, hope you’s beat them to title to shut them and media up and Barca finish them off next week too.
You’ll be back...with some tales to tell of loyal support....we have shared that journey...stuff the dipper fans will never understand....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.