Bruno Fernandes

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion, those are the young players that will make the difference in the Portuguese National Team:

Cancelo/ Semedo Rúben Dias Ferro Guerreiro

Rúben Neves/ Florentino

Bruno Fernandes

Bernardo Silva Rafa
Félix
Rafael Leão

If City could sign Rúben Neves/ Florentino + Bruno Fernandes and Félix, joining Bernardo Silva. This would be great for the portuguese national team.

I would love to see my Benfica with that national team base, but, unfortunately, our president only cares about money and business with Jorge Mendes. If Benfica can't do it, i would love to see those players together in City.

His pass completion rate could be better.
It's basically identical to De Bruyne's in his last season at Wolfsburg (a tiny bit better actually). Those numbers will only go up if he signs as well.

In my opinion, those are the young players that will make the difference in the Portuguese National Team:

Cancelo/ Semedo Rúben Dias Ferro Guerreiro

Rúben Neves/ Florentino

Bruno Fernandes

Bernardo Silva Rafa
Félix
Rafael Leão

If City could sign Rúben Neves/ Florentino + Bruno Fernandes and Félix, joining Bernardo Silva. This would be great for the portuguese national team.

I would love to see my Benfica with that national team base, but, unfortunately, our president only cares about money and business with Jorge Mendes. If Benfica can't do it, i would love to see those players together in City.
City also need a CB as Otamendi leaves this summer. Could Ferro make an immediate impact and challenge Stones for RCB spot, in your opinion? How much would he cost?

It's basically identical to De Bruyne's in his last season at Wolfsburg (a tiny bit better actually). Those numbers will only go up if he signs as well.

Not sure if Dax was being a bit tongue-in-cheek but...

KDB was a devil for misplacing simple bread and butter passes when he first joined City. Pep was never going to stand for that...

Of course creative players sometimes have lower pass completion stats because they are attempting difficult passes in the final third and so the stats do not reflect their ability to complete simple passes time after time successfully. KDB is still close to bottom of the table in completion stats at City and Bernado is only in mid 80's.

Fernandes is making 3.2 key passes per game this season, which is at least 50% higher than anyone at City. His goals and assists tally is very good.

You can see why City might be interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.