FA Cup Final - 18/05 1700hrs

115 quid one available in 110 right now. Must be returns / pull outs ?

The background to Club Wembley is that when the Stadium was launched the FA awarded a contract to International Management Group to sell 15,000 seats in a hospitality package and in return the FA received a fixed income, but when the packages expired, demand was much reduced and 5,000 club wembley seats were cancelled. It seems that the Level 2 seats we have received are a fall out from reduced demand for corporate seats at Wembley.

I guess Wembley / FA don't want to reduce the prices too much or it undercuts the value of their remaining package?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...se-15m-year-5-000-VIP-Wembley-seats-axed.html

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2001/dec/15/wembleystadium.sport

123 seats @£250 remaining. I reckon they will go over the weekend as it seems likely that this is the only option to see the Cup Final.

If they don’t sell I’m sure they will find a way to a ticket agency. Tourists will pay that or a cup final.

I kicked this free stuff off again and was making a statement rather than thinking it'd start another discussion off.

£5 is only £5 but unless a perfect fit the free coaches aren't suitable for all.

I bought my match ticket on day 1 so there would have been spaces available for me however, I prefer to go on a mixed coach with drinks, our choice of music & friends probably at least half the coach at least I'll know by name etc. I suspect the free ones will be zzzz.

I'm sure many others due to location, sanitised coaches, apparent cock-ups getting to games late on them etc won't use them.

As far as I'm aware once the free ones are full that's it so even that's not available to all.

I stand my my £5 off prices is better, it's inclusive of all.

I agree with you mate,has soon as i got home from the semi final the day after ,I booked all our train tickets to get them as cheap as possible ( 6 of us ) ,then the week after city put on free coaches etc

anyway,monday night v leicester they are doing a pint ( any drink ) and pie for a fiver !
that fiver would of paid for that.

I agree with you mate,has soon as i got home from the semi final the day after ,I booked all our train tickets to get them as cheap as possible ( 6 of us ) ,then the week after city put on free coaches etc

anyway,monday night v leicester they are doing a pint ( any drink ) and pie for a fiver !
that fiver would of paid for that.

Cue running out of pies at 7pm!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.