United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any Blue who hates Liverpool more is either a Johnny come lately or has lost any visage of the past. That banner was enough. Classless cünts to a man, every fucking last one of them. If I believed in that God bollocks I'd hope every single last one of them rots in fucking hell....absolutely, genuinely no exceptions. Çünts.
Good point this, never forget the rag shite and that banner, the Liverpool situation, and the arseholes they are, should
not blind us to the facts, the Rags should be up there in our collective vitriol stakes.

I fondly the remember the days when rag fans would laugh at us for ‘buying the league’.

Now they’re paying millions for someone to take their players away.

Add this to the ‘give Pogba away for free then but him back for 89m’ episode and I’m genuinely coming to the conclusion that the Glazers and Woowar have been planted by City.

33wqesg.jpg
...Exactly that mate...

@Machiavelli and @Magicpole make a wonderful couple.

I fondly the remember the days when rag fans would laugh at us for ‘buying the league’.

Add this to the ‘give Pogba away for free then but him back for 89m’ episode and I’m genuinely coming to the conclusion that the Glazers and Woowar have been planted by City.
If it was revealed the Woodward had been sabotaging the club from the inside I genuinely wouldn’t be surprised, such is the utterly abject level of his job performance. It’s difficult to imagine someone performing that badly unintentionally.

Lol! I'm beginning to think the same myself, I mean, with some of their antics lately, and the decisions made,
and the ones being made now, it must have been a plan hatched by the City hierarchy, nobody, other than someone
who's skirting on the periphery of being sectioned, could possibly have engineered such a shitshow.

Oh mate, I fucking detest them. I genuinely don't get Blues who dislike Liverpool more.
I know a few who put them on a par. Two cheeks of the same arse and all that.
Those who watch us at Anfield every season are far more likely to hate the dippers with a greater intensity as the locals are such twats.
Somebody started a thread about "hate points" a couple of months back. My answer would be:

Rags: 48
Dippers:47
Millwall: 5 - Hated my visit in 98-99 season
All the other usual suspects: Leeds, Boro etc pale into insignificance behind these 3.

Calciomercato link Cavani as a target for Man Utd and Chelsea, but it looks like the Red Devils are doing their bit to get there first.

Don Balon claim MUFC have made PSG an offer of €60million for the 32-year-old, as well as holding talks with the player over a big-money contract.

Fingers crossed. What could go wrong.

Just scanned Red Issue and there's a thread called 'Who would buy our players'. It makes you realise that their players are, in the main, basically lower-level premier league or even Championship players at best. We have overtaken them at breakneck speed and it could be years before they are anywhere near us again. Lol.
So they must have had a fucking good manager to get them to 6th? Was it Maureen, Olly Golly Whatnot or Mike Riley?
The players aren't as bad as some make out, fortunately they panic and refuse to act rationally if they aren't in the top two.

Calciomercato link Cavani as a target for Man Utd and Chelsea, but it looks like the Red Devils are doing their bit to get there first.

Don Balon claim MUFC have made PSG an offer of €60million for the 32-year-old, as well as holding talks with the player over a big-money contract.

Fingers crossed. What could go wrong.

60 million Euro’s for Cavani? Has time stopped in the year is 2012?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.