Other teams football shirts you own - and why

Do England ones count? I've got loads of them. I do have a Levante t-shirt. I was going to buy a Levante shirt last year when I was in Valencia but at €65 a pop I thought better of it.

San Lorenzo because Zab played them and their fans are mental... and it’s a cool shirt

Inter Milan

Cos my works 5-a-side needed a shirt and they were selling them off in one of the sports shop for about a tenner each

New York City, the dark blue away, I just liked the shirt when over there and wasn’t buying any of the shit Nike did for city.

Yep got that one myself when I was over there too. And yes, their shirts have consistently better than any of ours over the past few years.

Sporting Cristal. The mighty skyblues, the greatest Peruvian club. Fuerza Celeste.

Cienciano. Cusco, me home town, alas it's red as me whole faimlay.

Sampdoria. Donatella, lovely genovese lady visiting our American del Sur highlands.

Only ever had City shirts but did have a couple of England ones when I didn't know better.

Bought my lad ones from Majorca, Sampdoria (against my better judgement, would have preferred to get him a Genoa one but he was insistent) & Odense which is a lovely one.

Got given some as gifts and collect others

Valencia
Fiorentina
Besiktas
Fenerbahce
St Etienne
Bordeuax
Deprtivo Wanka (Peru)
River Plate (Aregntina)
Penarol (Urugauay)
Hearts of Oak (Ghana)
Orlando Pirates (South Africa)
Vancouver Whitecaps
California Surf
Classic 70's Ajax long sleeved
Classic 1970 Brazil
Classic 1966 Portugal
Classic USSR 1970
A team full of ex rags?

Got a Fiorentina shirt way back when travelling in Italy. Cool shirt and at the time Batistuta played for I Viola and was my favourite Serie A player. Also have a AEK Athens shirt which a Greek friend of mine - he lives in Greece and they are his team - got me in return for a City shirt when we won the PL under Pellegrini.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.