Premier League Games 3/4/5/6 May

The amount of paranoia on this forum is unreal.

The Scousers are playing well and it's one of their best team I've ever seen in my lifetime. Still, you have a fantastic team and the title is only yours to lose. Do not forget that they still have the home game against Barca which will take its toll.

sod off

The amount of paranoia on this forum is unreal.

The Scousers are playing well and it's one of their best team I've ever seen in my lifetime. Still, you have a fantastic team and the title is only yours to lose. Do not forget that they still have the home game against Barca which will take its toll.
Who do you support?

This.

Take the piss if you want, but I am now expecting us to be fucked over by the officials in one (or both) of our last two matches.

I’ve read too many books about football corruption (and specifically the Juve/Serie A scandal) to be optimistic.

That goes without saying.

But the thing is to win anyway.

Pawson eventually gave up today in the Spurs game. They can only do so much.

This.

Take the piss if you want, but I am now expecting us to be fucked over by the officials in one (or both) of our last two matches.

I’ve read too many books/articles about football corruption (and specifically the Juve/Serie A scandal) to be optimistic.
Wouldn’t surprise me one bit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.