Leicester (h) pre-match thread

Leicester (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The pressure is well and truly on. Brendan Rodgers could cost us everything. I am sure he enjoys that he has a bit of extra role this season in the title race.

Leicester have Europa to play for, I guess? Though tbh it's probably going to be Wolves. I doubt it'll be us. We've got Spurs on the last game and they always beat us.

Would have been nice to have a bit of leeway but we know there's zero margin for error now which Pep has been saying for weeks. Let's show everyone how good we are and ram it down the throats of all the scouse loving twats in the media. We cannot let them win this title.

Hope the lads aren't interested in Liverpool. They just keep winning regardless of how long is left and how under the cosh they are. But it is irrelevant. We win our two games and we win the league.

Make no mistake about it, this is a very hard game made worse by the result tonight for the dippers vs Newcastle.
Leicester (just like Newcastle tonight) have nothing to play for so can play with freedom. They have the system and players to really hurt us either by pressing high or a breakaway (they don't play like this as much now but if there is a turn over in possession in midfield we could be in trouble).....

There are a lot of teams id rather be playing than Leicester in this game

The cheating referees and mike the cheating scheming fcuker Riley who appoints these referees and he allocated Mike Fcuking Dean the scouser for our game! Dean who has refereed the scousers just a couple times till the complaints came!

Winning the leagie this season could well be the best one yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.