Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can handle a title race; in fact I love it. But what I don't like is a manufactured title race for an international glory hunting audience to keep them interested in the product.

What I also take even greater offense to is the chasing team that have been "enabled" throughout the whole season, taking some moral high ground on how they are doing things "the right way" ®©

Very bad for football all this!!

Spot on corrupt as Fcuk.

Please lads - win this league. Just been in a pub in cartmel. A scouse wanker tekking a Geordie how could you want a no mark club like city to win it over a club with our history.

The Geordie fair play to him said I just don’t like scousers.

They are fucking scum.

I will be ill if we don’t win the league.

The amount of help these lot are getting is now beyond a joke. In my humbled opinion they are not the great side that the media are desperately trying to get people believe that they are. They play the best form of direct football in the league i give them that. Having analysed the hype this season I've come to the following conclusion; teams simply don't know how to defend against a side that plays with three strikers upfront. Most defences these days are simply use to having one striker to worry about.

It's almost like the establishment are trying to get them this tittle before VAR comes into play.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.